Skip To Content

    105 N Main

    Zelienople Boro, PA 16063
    • $2,250
    • STATUS: Active
    • ON SITE: 206 Days
    • MLS #: 1490755
    UPDATED: 4 min ago
    $2,250
    • 0
      BEDS
    • N/A
      ACRES
    • 0
      BATHS
    • 0
      1/2 BATHS
    Type:
    Commercial-Lease
    Built:
    1910
    County:

    School Ratings & Info

    Description

    Fully renovated Historical Building on Main Street in the heart of the Zelienople Business District. 1800 sqft 2nd floor walk up space is rent ready and was most recently used as a Yoga Studio and Chiropractic Center. Approximately 75% of the space is dedicated to Yoga/Dance studio with bamboo flooring and a large mirrored wall, the remaining 25% of the space is carpeted and is utilized for front desk area, 2 restrooms, a storage room, and 1 private office. HVAC systems fully controlled by the tenant. Dedicated front entry right on Main St in Zelienople directly next to Spring and Main Cafe. Highly visible signage opportunity. Full exterior faade renovation featuring restored original brick and stone details, all new doors and windows, and beautiful exterior illumination. This is a versatile space $15/sqft - owner is open to reconfiguration for tenant needs. Tenant Resp - Utilities, Internet, Systems Maintenance, Cleaning, Snow Removal, Trash. Available Immediately.

    Monthly Payment Calculator



    © 2021 West Penn Multi-List, Inc. All Rights Reserved. INFORMATION DEEMED RELIABLE, BUT NOT GUARANTEED. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated: 2021-10-16T08:46:14.307.
    www.sayhayteam.com/homes/115380706
    Print Image

    105 N Main Zelienople Boro, PA 16063

    • Price: $2,250
    • Status: Active
    • Updated: 4 min ago
    • MLS #: 1490755
    0
    Beds
    0
    Baths
    0
    ½ Baths
    N/A
    Acres
    1910
    Built
    County:
    Butler
    Area:
    Zelienople Boro
    Property Description
    Fully renovated Historical Building on Main Street in the heart of the Zelienople Business District. 1800 sqft 2nd floor walk up space is rent ready and was most recently used as a Yoga Studio and Chiropractic Center. Approximately 75% of the space is dedicated to Yoga/Dance studio with bamboo flooring and a large mirrored wall, the remaining 25% of the space is carpeted and is utilized for front desk area, 2 restrooms, a storage room, and 1 private office. HVAC systems fully controlled by the tenant. Dedicated front entry right on Main St in Zelienople directly next to Spring and Main Cafe. Highly visible signage opportunity. Full exterior faade renovation featuring restored original brick and stone details, all new doors and windows, and beautiful exterior illumination. This is a versatile space $15/sqft - owner is open to reconfiguration for tenant needs. Tenant Resp - Utilities, Internet, Systems Maintenance, Cleaning, Snow Removal, Trash. Available Immediately.
    Exterior Features

    Construction Materials Brick Lot Size Dimensions 33X122X33X124

    Property Features

    Lease Amount 15 Parking Total 1 Property Sub Type Office Tax Annual Amount 0 Tax Assessed Value 35580 Utilities Electricity AvailableNatural Gas AvailableSewer AvailableWater Available Zoning Description Comm

    Courtesy of Re/Max Select Realty. © 2021 West Penn Multi-List, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.


    © 2021 West Penn Multi-List, Inc. All Rights Reserved. INFORMATION DEEMED RELIABLE, BUT NOT GUARANTEED. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated: 2021-10-16T08:46:14.307.
     
    https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/pittsburgh/orig_boomver_1_1490755-2.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/pittsburgh/orig_boomver_1_1490755-2.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/pittsburgh/orig_boomver_1_1490755-2.jpg
    Logo
    The SAYHAY Team
    11269 Perry Highway, Suite #300
    Wexford PA, 15090